HITOUCH 4 CSP17-60HB345W
- High Power Output
• Higher module conversion efficiency benefit from bigger wafer and half-cell structure.
• MBB(busbar) technology enhance stronger current collection with lower series resistance.
• Reduce losses of current mismatch.
- Higher Reliability
• Positive loading 5400 Pa on front side and 2400 Pa loading on back side.
• Split-type junction box design to guarantee reliability and safety during project operation.
- Excellent Temperature Coefficient
• Higher power yield with lower operating temperature coefficient.
• Enables better output in hot weather conditions.
• Better performance in weak light conditions.
- Lower Hot Spot and Crack Risk
• Reduce hot-spot risk with optimized electrical design and lower operating current.
• Crack risk limitation with help of MBB solar cell design.
• Better anti-shading performance.